Australian Beer Company - Full time Electrician
Job no: 966730
Work type: Full time
We are now seeking an experienced Electrician to join the maintenance department of Australian Beer Company based in Yenda, near Griffith, NSW.
The successful applicant will be required to assist in the performance of electrical maintenance of plant and equipment, within company and legal guidelines, to ensure our packaging facilities operate at maximum performance.
Reporting directly into the Maintenance Supervisor, this role is responsible for all electrical maintenance of our facility, both preventative and breakdown.
- Installing, commissioning and maintaining winery equipment
- Fault finding and breakdown maintenance
- Completing electrical repairs and maintenance
- Adhere to WHS and HACCP principles
- Trade qualification
- Experience in industrial PLC's and fault finding
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts
- FMCG experience preferred
- Work within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- Competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits on offer
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend