Casual Packaging Line Operators
Job no: 967140
Work type: Casual
Are you interested in working in the beverage industry?
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Casella Family Brands has full time and casual positions available in the Packaging departments of the Brewery and Winery. You will be working with state-of-the-art equipment on a Monday to Friday rotating shift roster with competitive remuneration, great benefits and uniform supplied.
The global phenomenon [yellow tail]® is produced by the family owned Casella Wines, located in Yenda NSW. [yellow tail]® is the fastest growing imported wine in US market history, and over 2 million glasses of [yellow tail]® are consumed around the world daily! Casella has grown to become one of Australia’s largest wine processing facilities. For the 5th consecutive year [yellow tail]® is the world’s most powerful wine brand.
Responsibilities for Packaging Line Operators:
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices, site policies and procedures
- Ensure quality specifications are met
- To assist in the development of standard operating procedures
- Operation of equipment in accordance with SOP's
- Prepare the packaging lines for production in a timely manner actively
- Monitor material availability for your area
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in accordance with requirements.
- Assist in problem solving to ensure continuous improvement within packaging
Skills & Experience:
- Good organisational and planning ability
- Effective communication, literacy, and numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Forklift licence desirable
- Previous process line experience desirable
Great opportunity for a motivated person looking to join an exciting company. Successful applicants must have their own transport and be able to work rotating shifts.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend