Water and Waste Operator
Job no: 967144
Work type: Casual, Full time
Casella Family Brands leads the way in waste-water management and is proud to have one of the largest waste-water treatment schemes of its type in Australia at the Yenda-based winery. Our treatment scheme is capable of recycling the equivalent of over 160 Olympic-sized swimming pools each year which means that we can retain and reuse rainwater and wastewater.
We are looking for a Water and Waste Operator to assist in the operation of the irrigation side of the waste water treatment facilities as well as operating the compost system ensuring the formation of a suitable compost material.
- Control the operation of irrigation systems, centre pivots, laterals, flood bays and the travelling irrigator
- Operate moving plant including tractor and front-end loader
- Slash, mulch, disc, roll, spread and back blade and change implements
- Experience in operating equipment and sound understanding of processes
- Class C Drivers Licence
- Class HR Truck Licence
- Forklift Licence
- Front End Loader competency
If this position interests you please apply now. This is a casual position however there could be potential for a full time position for the right applicant.
Successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend