General Hand (Waste Management)
Job no: 967152
Work type: Full time
An opportunity exists for an energetic and motivated General Hand. Reporting to the Leading Hand (Waste Management) and Waste, Water and Gardens Manager the General Hand will perform duties including waste collection, sorting, emptying and cleaning bins and load waste/recycling collection trucks to maintain the cleaning, hygiene and presentation of the Waste Management area.
This is a Monday - Friday day shift position.
Duties will include the following:
- Collection and sorting of the sites general and recyclable waste.
- Maintain the cleaning, hygiene and presentation of the Waste Management area.
- Completing daily timesheets of tasks completed.
- Suggest process improvements and methods to achieve them.
- Report any unsafe conditions or behaviours immediately to your Leading Hand or Manager.
- Adhere to safety, environmental and legislative requirements
A current drivers licence, forklift ticket, attention to detail, teamwork and reliability are essential.
Previous winery experience, HR Licence and Front End Loader experience would be an advantage.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend