Maintenance Fitters, Welders, Mechanics - Rotating Shifts
Job no: 967103
Work type: Full time
We are now seeking Maintenance Fitters, Welders or Mechanics to join our Packaging Maintenance department of our Winery in Yenda, NSW.
This role is responsible for assisting with maintenance of our plant and equipment, routine safety checks, preventative maintenance, and overhauls to ensure that our packaging facilities operate at maximum performance.
Your work will be varied and challenging, and the successful applicant will be required to work in a team and meet strict maintenance deadlines in a manufacturing environment.
This role is a full-time permanent position. You will be working an 80-hour 7-day fortnight on a rotating roster of 12- and 8-hour day and night shifts.
What you’ll do:
- Ensuring a high quality of engineering on all mechanical tasks
- Fault finding and breakdown maintenance
- Completing repairs and preventative maintenance
- Adhere to WHS and HACCP principles
What we’re looking for:
- Trade qualification as a Fitter, Welder or Mechanic
- Forklift Licence, EWP and Drivers Licence preferred
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts
- FMCG experience preferred
What’s on offer
- Work within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- Competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend