Full time Packaging Line Operators
Job no: 967130
Work type: Full time
The Casella family arrived in Australia from Sicily in 1957, bringing with them not only generations of family wine making, but the know-how to produce wines that are more than simply a drink with dinner.
Today, Casella Family Brands is a multi-beverage company and Australia’s largest family-owned winery, based in Yenda, NSW. Generations of the Casella family have been involved with the business since its inception in 1969. By combining a passion and understanding of the Italian heritage with a relaxed and modern Australian attitude, Casella creates brands that have wide appeal.
The successful applicants will be required to ensure all operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner to produce high quality product in accordance with specifications.
Duties will include:
- Operation of equipment in accordance with SOP's.
- Conduct quality control activities to ensure that the product meets specification.
- Check, monitor and fill equipment to ensure that required levels of dry goods are available to run machines at all times.
- Monitor machine operation and report issues.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in accordance with requirements.
- Rotation between the positions on the line
- Assist Supervisors with changeovers.
- Experience working in bottling line, preferably using labellers or fillers is highly regarded
- Good organisational and planning ability
- Effective communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person looking to join an exciting company and work with state of the art equipment.
Previous packaging line experience is desirable
Successful applicants must have their own transport and be able to work weekly rotating shifts.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend