Workplace Health & Safety Advisor
Job no: 967149
Work type: Full time
Working as part of the NSW Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) team, the Workplace Health and Safety Advisor will drive the implementation of WHS initiatives to reduce incidents and injuries.
The WHS Advisor will also provide advice to managers and workers at all levels regarding the effective management of safety to improve the health, productivity and wellbeing of workers.
Responsibilities of this position include;
- Education and implementation of WHS policies and procedures
- Conducting regular site audits and providing corrective action plans
- Management of workers compensation claims and Return to Work cases in relation to the winery operations.
- Undertake incident investigations and monitor strategies to prevent injuries
- Provide input into the continuous improvement of the WHS management systems
- Conducting onsite WHS inductions and training
The successful candidate will have;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment preferred
- Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety preferred
- NSW Return to Work Co-ordinator certification preferred
- First Aid certification and White Card
- Prior experience managing workers compensation and RTW cases is preferred
- You will be an energetic and proactive team player with a can do attitude.
- Highly developed communication skills, especially negotiation and influencing are essential to drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to self-manage
- MS office skills are essential
- Current Drivers licence
Wine industry experience is preferable and trade background is highly regarded. The successful applicant must be willing to complete a pre-employment physical, drug and alcohol test.
If you have the skills that we require and are looking for an opportunity to join an exciting company, please apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend